Services provided by Super Nanny:
- Booking of Confinement Nanny simply by email or phone call. We can arrange to meet you at your home for your convenience.
- We will match you with an experienced confinement nanny from our bio-data based on your specific requirement needs.
- Will arrange for Chinese confinement nanny who can speak either in English, Mandarin or Malay.
- Will arrange for our Japanese translator to help in translation between Japanese family and our confinement nanny so as to avoid miscommunication during confinement period.
- Will handle the application and collection of the work permit for you.
- We will coordinate and ensure the prompt arrival of the nanny to your home when your newborn baby arrives.
- We will stay in touch with you to get your feedback, ensuring a high standard of service by our nannies.
- The confinement period is usually 28 days. However, an extension date can be arranged if requested.
- Choice of a Day-Care Confinement Nanny or Stay-in Confinement Nanny for Local and Overseas assignment can be arranged to suit your needs and requirements.
- All our Confinement nannies are carefully screened and are issued with a work permit by the Ministry of Manpower.
- Free replacement of confinement nanny – if our nanny is unwell at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or if you find that she is not suitable.
Super Nanny confinement nannies are honest, experienced and trained in hygiene and post-natal care. We are devoted to provide loving care for Mother and Baby. Caring is at the core of who we are. We offer a free replacement policy and deposit money back guarantee if our confinement nanny becomes unwell due to unforeseen circumstances or is unsuitable.
Services provided by our Confinement Nannies:
Mother & baby care
- Meals – Preparation of healthy confinement dishes and tonic soups for mother. Vegetarian meal can be arranged.
- Laundry – Washing of baby and mother’s clothes
- Special baths – Preparation of special confinement herbal bath for mother (if requested).
- 9 hrs (Day) or 24-hour care of baby (day & night) to ensure complete rest for mother.
- Guidance and support for mother on newborn care procedures and mother care. Nanny will share her experience with mother, highlighting all the do’s and don’t’s of proper care and nourishment during the confinement period for better recovery of strength and health but it is the mother who decides on how she prefers things to be done.
- Guidance and support for mother if she chooses to breastfeed.
- Preparation of dinner for Daddy
- Laundry for Daddy, upon request, if you do not have a maid
- Assistance with grocery shopping, if required.
- Laundry and cooking for the rest of family members can be arranged if required.
Basic house care
- Clearing up of utensils after meals.
- Sweeping and mopping of the floor twice a week.
- Simple toilet cleaning