It’s Great To Be Pregnant!
All pregnant women face tremendous physical changes range from weight gain, bloatness, swelling to psychological changes caused by hormonal changes. Most women enjoy being pregnant. To help you along, we offer to help you look good, feel good during your Pre Natal and Post Natal period and ensure you enjoy being pregnant.
Touch is vital to the mother’s physical and emotional well-being as she adapts to her new body image. Regardless of individual circumstances, a pregnant woman’s body is challenged. Changed and stressed in many ways. Massage gives special attention to the mother-to-be, which in turn nurtures the new life that grows within her.
Pre Natal Massage Benefits
- Reduces Stress Hormones
- Improves body tone
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue
- Relieves leg cramp
- Enhances muscle & joint function
- Improves body circulation
- Reduces back and ligament pain
Traditional Javanese Post Natal Massage (With wrapping)
Are you stressed by all the baby tasks ?
Post-Natal Massage helps you to speed up the recovery from surgery and get rid of all the “wind” in your body. You can choose to include body wrapping or just massage in the comfort of your house or in our cosy studio. Many mothers have benefitted from this treatment as it helps to relieve the side effects of pregnancy and childbirth as well as aid the body back to its pre-pregnancy condition.
Benefits of the therapy include
- Increase blood circulation and reduce stress on the heart this keeping blood pressure in check
- Ease muscle stiffness, tightness, tension and cramps
- Remove waste products through the lymphatic & circulatory system which combats fatigue
- Relieve headaches, backaches, stiff neck, sciaticam, edema and sore feet
- Stabilize the hormone system
- Increase muscle flexibility
- Relax the muscle and body thus improving sleep
- Reduce tension thus improves breastfeeding and better milk production
- Speed up healing from surgery or operation
- Realigns the pelvis after birth
- Relieves soreness and stiffness after birth
Manual Lymphatic Post Natal Massage
Mothers in confinement can now experience the full benefits of post body lymphatic drainage in the comforts of their own home. In this 5 days intensive treatment, our therapist will come to your home to perform MLD massage and wraps (known to promote womb wellness) as well as other unique post-natal massage such as the meridian drainage are acclaimed for restoring abdominal muscle wall and the uterus to their normal states. What’s more, a sea salt detox scrub session is also included in this therapy.
Benefits of MLD
- Stimulates and improves immune system
- Reduces chronic fatigue syndrome
- Reduces cellulite tissue
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces swelling. Local puffines
- Helps eliminate waste and toxins
- Improves blood circulation
- Calms & reduces skin eczema conditions
- Is deeply relaxing and soothing
- Speedy recovery after operation
*Highly recommended for those who have undergone Caesarean deliveries.
Our Massage therapists are all trained and experienced in pre-post natal massage therapy
PRE & POST NATAL MASSAGE PACKAGE
1st Trial Special @ $68/nett (60 mins) For Pre & *Post Natal Massage @$98
|Pre Natal Massage||1 session (60mins)||$159|
|5 Session(90 mins) $599||5 sessions (60 mins)||$399|
|Post Natal massage + Complimentary Baby Massage||7 sessions||$749|
|Each package include 75mins, bengkung wrap, massage oil and transport (except for sessions within Sentosa) All packages comes with one complimentary Baby Massage and $50 BMB Vouchers.||10 sessions||$949|
|Stretch Mark Repair||1 session (60mins)||$169|
|Manual Lymphatic Draingage||1 session (60mins)||$169|
* All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
Call 6235 0068 for appointment now